At this time, all events are postponed until further notice. As soon as we have new dates set, you will receive an email save the date. The health of you and our community is of utmost importance at this time.
Annual Giving Groups
There are several ways to support our efforts year-round. One way is by joining one of our annual giving groups and making an annual pledge to support a cause that is meaningful to you through a gift of:
- $1,000 (Founder’s Society Member)
- $2,500 (President’s Circle Member)
- $5,000 (Chairman’s Circle Member)
For our annual giving group members, we host events where each member is invited and will hear from the Ascension Providence President, engage with others who are passionate about Providence, and have fun!
Annual Giving Group events:
- Food & Wine Experience- the Food & Wine Experience is a fun afternoon where celebrity chefs prepare delicious tastings that are paired with a wine tasting for each of our guests.
- President’s Circle Dinner- President’s Circle Dinner is an evening with cocktails and dinner hosted by the Ascension Providence President.
- Founder’s Society Appreciation Event- This event varies each year.
Learn the additional benefits of becoming a member here
Contact Jana Whitaker, Providence Foundation Executive Director, at Jana.Whitaker@ascension.org if you are interested in joining!
Providence Foundation Forum
The Providence Forum is a group that consists of professionals from the community. The purpose of the Forum is twofold: to serve Providence Foundation and Ascension Providence as ambassadors within the community while gaining insight into healthcare advances at Providence and to develop future leaders and philanthropic support for the hospital.
Forum members are invited to a variety of events throughout the year to learn more about Ascension Providence and to meet others in the community. These events include:
- Lunch & Learns- typically featuring a physician guest speaker to update on new projects and programs
- Summer Party
- Fall Happy Hour