When You Arrive
Upon arrival, you may park in visitor parking and enter through our main entrance. Proceed to the admitting office located immediately to the left of the main entrance. There, an admitting clerk will help you with the admission process.
Admitting office hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. M-F. After office hours, admission will be conducted through the Emergency Department.
What to Bring
Please bring your insurance card with you, as well as the name and phone number of your admitting physician. In addition, please bring:
- Your identification card (Medicare patients)
- Your ID card plus any pre-authorizations needed (group insurances)
- If married, please bring your spouse’s insurance coverage information if applicable
- A list of the current prescription and non-prescription medications you are taking
- Any personal grooming items: sleepwear, non-slip/non-skid slippers, contact lens or eyeglass case
Whenever you come to the hospital, we will need to ask you for information that is relevant to your care. We keep details of your name, address, date of birth and physician. We also keep information regarding your health, medical conditions and treatments that you have received at this hospital. This information may be held as a paper record or in computer databases. We ask for this information so that you can receive the best care possible.
This information is kept on file, together with details of your treatment, in case you need to ever return. Everyone working for Providence Healthcare Network has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
You are entitled to see your medical records, although this may not be possible on the day of the request. Your family and friends are not entitled to see your records, unless you specifically allow.