Ascension Providence Home Care is a full-service home care provider. It is licensed by the State of Texas and Medicare-certified. The agency services a 60-mile radius of Waco. All staff members are bonded and insured. The agency has a full staff of therapists to provide rehab and an enterostomal therapy nurse who will follow wound and ostomy patients after discharge from the hospital.
- Skilled nursing/physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Medical social work
- Home health aides
- Support services
- Enterostomal therapy
For Home Care services to be reimbursed under Medicare, the patient must meet the following criteria:
- Services must be ordered by a physician
- Services must be reasonable and necessary for treatment of an illness or injury
- The patient must be homebound
- The patient must need a skilled primary service
- Services must be intermittent or part time
- There must be restorative potential if therapies are used
Ascension Providence Home Care’s goal is to promote, maintain, and restore each patient’s health in the sanctity of their home, as well as to maximize their independence. As part of the continuum of care, our services aim to shorten hospital stays or provide an alternative to nursing home placement.