The Providence Wound Care Center – the only chronic wound center between Dallas and Killeen – provides inpatient and outpatient wound care services. Our inpatient nursing team is able to effectively identify and assist with inpatient wound care needs. And our outpatient wound care team offers individual patient treatment plans with advanced healing therapies, including the use of hyperbaric oxygen therapy for wounds that have resisted conventional treatment.
Providence Wound Care Center utilizes a comprehensive approach to wound care that yields some of the best outcomes in the industry:
- 92 percent healing rate
- 93 percent limb salvage rate
- 95 percent patient satisfaction rate
Our skilled physicians and wound care specialists are committed to providing compassionate care with excellence. We offer a full continuum of care through hospital services and proactive, cost-effective case management. We work with the primary care physician of every patient to determine the most effective course of action and provide progress reports until we are able to return the patient to his/her doctor’s care upon completion of wound care treatment.
A Comprehensive Team of Wound Care Specialists
The Providence Wound Care Center is designed to complement your physicians’ services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds. The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Physicians with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program