The Providence Women & Newborns Center is designed to help one of life’s most significant events—the birth of a child—to be the special occasion it is meant to be. Our top-rated OB/GYNs and nurses combined with our spacious labor rooms, a lot of extras, and tender loving care will help make your childbirth experience a safe and meaningful time.
- Highly trained staff can deal with any area of special healthcare needs
- Large, private rooms with flexible visiting hours
- A wireless fetal monitoring system that will allow mothers to move about while in labor
- Beautiful cabinetry to conceal equipment until it’s needed
- Murphy-style beds for the comfort of loved ones staying with mothers
- A dedicated express elevator to the Women & Newborns Center
- A high Level II Neonatal Nursery
Take a tour! Call 254-751-4581.
Daily 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Help our moms get the rest they need!
Giving birth is one of life’s most joyous occasions…but it is also exhausting for new moms. From feedings and “entertaining” guests to the various caregiver visits who take care of mom and baby—all in addition to recovering from delivery and adjusting to baby! We want our new moms to have time to rest while in the hospital so that they are best prepared to go home and care for themselves and their new baby.
Please help our moms get the relaxation they need by encouraging them to rest during Quiet Time, each day from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.