At Ascension Providence our mission is to provide your children the best care at all times and to accommodate as many requests as is realistically and feasibly possible. It is within this context that we ask you to take a moment to review guidelines that affect the way services are provided to you and your children.
In the Office
- Schedule an appointment by calling 254-537-6400. Same-day appointments are available in most cases for all sick visits.
- Arrive early. Please remember that all insurances require that your insurance data be updated prior to each visit. Understandably this takes a few minutes. If this is not done, your insurance may deny your claim. (When possible, we like to complete these administrative requirements before your scheduled appointment so that it does not use up your time with the doctor.)
- Late arrivals: If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, you will be rescheduled to the next available time slot.
- Call ahead if you are late or need to cancel/reschedule your appointment time.
- No-shows: After the first and second missed appointments, the family will be notified by letter of our office policy. Multiple no showed appointments may result in the dismissal of you and your family from the clinic.
- If you would like another child seen after arriving to the clinic, you will need to schedule their appointment at the front desk. They will be scheduled as a walk-in patient and offered the first available time slot. Please understand that this may or may not mean that your walk-in appointment is at the same time as the previously scheduled appointment.
- Please silence all cell phones during any and all communication with our staff.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other patients and all Ascension Providence staff while in the clinic. Use of inappropriate language, elevated voices and threats will not be tolerated, and may result in the dismissal of your family from the clinic.
Thank you for allowing us to participate in the care of your children. Together, we hope to ensure that they have every opportunity to grow up happy and healthy.
- Ascension Providence Pediatric follows CDC guidelines on the vaccination of children. If you choose not to follow the vaccination schedule you will be required to find another provider.
- Please allow 48 hours for all refill requests.