Well-being goes beyond good health and the absence of illness. It includes enhancing your quality of life through improved physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. Associates are offered discounts and access to programs to help achieve their health and wellness goals, including:
- SmartHealth is the medical plan offered to associates of select Ascension entities and their eligible dependents. To find more information, go to the member info center and select your ministry.
- GoodHealth Digital Clinic is available for all SmartHealth members, and Seton and Ascension Providence associates who have a minor illness and injury. For more information, click the link above to view the Ascension Texas intranet page. You’ll need VPN access to view the information if you’re outside of the network.
Our mission is guided by the charisma of the Daughters of Charity, and the Ascension Mission, Vision and Values. We offer programs that promote a mindful and reflective culture, including:
- Medical Mission at Home volunteering opportunities
- Emergency Relief Fund: The Seton Emergency Relief Fund exists to help associates at any Seton facility who need financial assistance due to a crisis situation in their lives and when they have nowhere else to turn.
Benefits and pay – You can count on us for important benefits like medical care, prescription drugs, dental and vision care.
- Visit the myAscension portal for more information. Once you’ve logged in, go to My Links > HR > Go to Benefits Page.