Ascension Providence strongly believes in community involvement and building long-lasting relationships with other nonprofit organizations and local businesses. Ascension Providence has received several awards, such as the Business of the Year by Mission Waco and Business of the Year by the African American Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to these relationships, Ascension Providence was a leader in the Mayor’s Task Force that was formed to keep the Veteran’s Administration Hospital open, all of which support the foundation of our mission, which is dedicated to spiritually-centered holistic care that sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Waco Business League
- Waco Chamber of Commerce
Community Health Needs Assessments and Plans
- 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment
- Ascension Providence 2016 Community Health Improvement Plan Implementation Strategy