About Our Ministry
Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor: Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence: Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity: Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom: Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity: Courageous innovation
- Dedication: Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Providence Healthcare Network is part of Ascension, the largest nonprofit health system in the nation and the world’s largest Catholic health system. Ascension’s Texas ministry is comprised of Providence in Waco and Seton Healthcare Family in Austin.