Providence Wound Care Team
A comprehensive team of wound care specialists
The Providence Wound Care Center is designed to complement your physicians' services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds. The Center is made up of a team of professionals, including:
- Physicians with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nursing staff trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records, and health insurance processing
- A personalized wound treatment program
Thomas Aycock, M.D.
Board Certified in General Surgery
E. Farley Verner, M.D.
Board Certified in Infectious Disease
Rita Haws, M.D.
Diplomate, ABFM, Certified Wound Specialist
Gayland L Sims, M.D.
Nicole L Reid, M.D.
Philip H. Croyle, M.D.