Providence Pink Partners
Join the Providence Pink Partners by making a gift to the Providence Foundation of $1,000, $500, $100 or any amount. Proceeds will be used to provide free or low cost mammograms to Central Texas indigent women at the Providence Breast Health Center.
To learn more about how you can help, call the Providence Foundation at 254-751-4762 or email email@example.com.
The Providence Healthcare Network has been a non-profit ministry since it was founded in 1905 by the Daughters of Charity to care for the sick and serve the poor. To this day, Providence continues to open the doors of its healing ministry to all.
Even with all of its expansion and advancements in medical technology over the years, Providence rarely borrows funds. Providence has depended upon the charitable giving of its supporters to continue serving with the compassion of Christ and with the excellence today's healthcare demands.
The Providence Foundation, a 501 (c3) tax exempt corporation, was established in 1993 to secure philanthropic gifts from the community as a means of providing financial assistance to the services of the Providence Healthcare Network.
Three special groups support the Providence Foundation.
- Founders Society - By making an annual gift of $1,000 or more, donors become members. A pledge or gift of $50,000 or more qualifies donors for life membership into the Founders Society
- Vincentian Society - Donors indicating that they intend to make a planned gift to the Providence Foundation qualify for membership
- Providence Forum - A young professionals group (ages 25-45) who act as ambassadors for Providence and volunteer to support Providence events.
An excellent way to provide ongoing support to the ministry of Providence is to invest in either the Providence Foundation General Endowment Fund, or the recently established Long Term Care Endowment Fund.
The Providence Foundation conducts major fundraising events each year. Contact the Providence Foundation for sponsorships and ticket information.
- Providence Champagne Luncheon & Style Show - Held each spring. Style Show guests enjoy complimentary valet parking, a Bellini reception featuring a boutique shopping experience and opportunities to win incredible luxury prizes. Following the reception, guests are treated to a decadent champagne luncheon and glamorous style show, featuring all things spring from an assortment of Waco's best chic boutiques.
- Providence Classic Golf Tournament - Held at a premier Waco golf course in October. This is one of Waco's largest and most historical tournaments.
- Providence Gala - Every fifth year, the Providence Foundation hosts a gala in lieu of the casino party. The gala celebrates five-year milestones of Providence's accomplishments in healthcare. This black-tie event features "big name" entertainment with a seated dinner for over 1,000 gala guests. Up to 4,000 additional guests attend the event.
You may choose to designate your gift to benefit a particular clinical area, or you may leave your gift unrestricted, allowing the Foundation's Board of Directors the flexibility to determine how and where to use your gift, based upon the greatest and most pressing needs. Your donation may be paid in full or pledged over several years.
Online Donations - We have contracted with Greater Giving, a division of Global Payments, to assist you in making a secure online donation to the Providence Foundation. For more information about Greater Giving, click here.
Other methods of donating to the Providence Foundation include Gifts of Stock, Life Income Gifts, Memorials and Tributes, Real Estate, Personal Property, Business Inventory, Artwork and Other Collectibles. Selected gifts in kind are also welcomed such as medical supplies and equipment, vehicles, paper products, printing services, etc...
Making a Planned Gift
By remembering Providence with a planned gift, you can make a significant and lasting impact on advancing the Providence Mission and enhancing the quality of life of our community. At the same time you can meet your financial and estate goals. Qualifying planned gifts include charitable bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts, life insurance, IRAs, etc. By notifying us of your intent to remember Providence with a planned gift, you will automatically become a member of the Vincentian Society. Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive Vincentian Society Lapel Pin
- Recognition in the Vincentian Society Honor Roll
- Invitations to select Providence social events
- Complimentary subscription to the Providence Foundation Vincentian Legacy newsletter
- Complimentary subscription to the Spirit of Providence newsletter
We recognize and respect that you may have a relationship with a professional advisor. The Providence Foundation encourages the involvement of your advisor while considering strategies that are best suited to accomplish your financial and charitable goals. To obtain more information about how planned gifts can benefit Providence, please contact the Providence Foundation office.
If your employer has a matching gift program, you may be able to significantly increase the value of your own gift. Please contact your personnel department to obtain a matching gift form.
"Providence Foundation's professional staff are available to meet with you and your advisors to review the technical aspects of charitable giving options that may be beneficial to you. Our pledge to you is that your needs, and those of your family, will always be placed first when considering any charitable gift plan."
David Guyer, CFRE, Vice President of Development and Executive Director of the Foundation
If you'd like to learn more about the Providence Foundation, call (254) 751-4762 or email David Guyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.