Is Surgery Right For Me?
Providence Surgical Weight Loss Center
405 Londonderry, Ste 312
Waco, Texas 76712
P: (254) 751-4300
F: (254) 751-4557
Click Here for Directions
Located on the 3rd floor of Providence Plaza above the Providence Emergency Room.
For some, weight loss surgery is the answer to a lifetime of suffering from morbid obesity and the multiple associated health problems that go along with this devastating disease.
If diets, exercise and medication attempts at weight loss have failed you, it may be time to look at surgical weight loss, also known as bariatric surgery. You may qualify for weight loss surgery if you answer yes to any of the following questions.
- Is your BMI > 40?
- Is your BMI 35-40, and do you suffer from one of the following weight related diseases?
- High Blood Pressure
- Sleep Apnea
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- High Cholesterol
- Back and Joint Problems
- Is your BMI 30-35, and do you suffer from one of the above weight related diseases?
- Do you have a history of unsuccessful weight loss attempts, or weight regain?
- Are you ready to make a lifetime commitment to a healthier, happier lifestyle?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, weight loss surgery could be the solution! Call the Providence Surgical Weight Loss Center to schedule a consultation with our surgical weight loss specialists.